Buying a home abroad is quite a serious task, requiring extreme attention and great responsibility. For what purpose do people often purchase real estate abroad? Some buyers do this for the purpose of doing business, others are going to visit their possessions on holiday, and someone intends to live there permanently. Among the most tempting countries for the acquisition of real estate is Spain. What is it that attracts foreigners so much?
- Climatic conditions. Soft winter, early spring, warm long autumn and, of course, hot and long summer - that's what the people of other countries are looking for here, accustomed to the weather whims. Thanks to this Mediterranean climate for most of the year - about two hundred days - the air temperature keeps around 25 degrees.
- The sea. Every year, people seek to relax from the city bustle on the seaside. But most often you have to overcome considerable distances. Whether it's a matter of living near the sea, or even better having a house on the beach! Spanish clean sandy beaches, warm, calm, moderately salty sea are popular among lovers of both quiet and active holidays.
- Unrivaled architecture and rich history. Tired of admiring the unique Gothic cathedrals, stunning areas in Moorish and Romanesque styles, magnificent monuments of architecture and brilliant works of art is simply impossible. Every year millions of tourists visit to Spain who want to see the sights, and also want to work or study here. Therefore, many potential buyers are interested in housing that can be rented.
- This is a great place to invest. Compared with flats and houses in other European countries, prices in Spain are quite affordable. And when renting a house, you can still get a substantial income.
- Low real estate tax.
- Maintenance costs are also low.
- Prestigiousness. Rest, work or possession of the house here is not only convenient and popular, but also fashionable.
- The cordiality of local residents. It should be noted that the Spaniards are a very good-natured and pleasant people. They do not treat biased citizens biased or tense, are always open to communication and affable. This is another significant plus in the matter of buying property here.
7 reasons for a profitable purchase of Spanish housing
Having analyzed why houses and apartments in Spain have such a high demand, we suggest to understand the reasons for the benefits of such a serious decision. So, to buy an apartment in this country is worth it, if:
- Stability of income allows you to buy a house abroad.
- Availability of funds for profitable investment.
- The desire to create your own profitable business, which is difficult to realize in your city or region.
- You are not tied to a specific place and can work from anywhere in the world.
- An annual holiday with a family on the coast requires too much time and money.
- Your profession is somehow connected with the Spanish language, but you do not have enough opportunities to realize professional potential in your native country.
- Desire after taking a well-deserved rest to spend the rest of life in a warm and comfortable climate.
Depending on the purpose of purchasing housing, you can consider different regions of the country. In some - an excellent microclimate, suitable for all members of the family regardless of age, others are considered business centers and best suited to business development, and still others have a large selection of educational institutions. All districts have developed infrastructure - even the smallest town can boast of good roads, the availability of shops, pharmacies, hospitals and schools. It remains only to choose.