For 25 long years, the southern coast of Spain, called the Costa del Sol, is considered one of the safest European regions. On its territory there is a resort town of Marbella, where local authorities have done an excellent job of reducing the crime rate to the minimum. Many people associate such changes with a man who ruled this city for three terms as mayor and once conducted a campaign to eliminate, even completely eradicate, fraud, illegal prostitution, special attention was paid to getting rid of drug addiction and begging - there are practically no homeless people in the streets. unemployed people begging for passers-by. Serious work was done to improve the region and Marbella became as it is known to us now - completely safe for living, because all disadvantaged residents and representatives of unreliable nationalities were evicted, the number of police officers was increased, since Spain was recruiting employees from Spain’s legionnaires. Today it is an expensive and luxurious resort.
A spokeswoman for an ancient kind of aristocracy, who has been living in this town for a long time, officially stated that thanks to the changes brought, life has become safer and it is no longer scary to walk down the street in the evening.
Reasons for increased security and privacy
In Marbella, there are no longer dangerous areas with criminal gangs and merely petty hooligans, no attacks and robberies, drug dealers, and numerous homeless people. Over time, the children of the former police officers entered the police service, most of the professions in Spain are inherited. The administration and law enforcement bodies work steadily and by all means try to prevent wrongdoing, maintain order and calm on the streets of the most prestigious part of the country.
For the rapid increase in the level of security in this area there is one simple reason - the contingent of residents. This resort was created by aristocratic personalities for people like themselves, and from the very beginning of the appearance of the city, the glory of an elite, luxurious and expensive resort was entrenched behind it. Neighbors include wealthy individuals, celebrities from the world of cinema, music and culture, members of the royal family, the richest Arab sheikhs and even several presidents. There is a huge accumulation of the most respectable people from all over the world.
Fully ensuring the protection of all immovable properties on the Costa del Sol includes the following nuances:
- All villas, mansions, houses and housing complexes are equipped with safe, high and attractive aesthetic fences. Here is an alternative to deaf brick and concrete fences - elegant lattice fences with hedges and the use of natural stones;
- At the entrance is strict control - equipped with a video surveillance system, turnstiles and barriers. All people are carefully checked to prevent the entry of unauthorized personalities;
- All neighborhoods and nearby areas are regularly patrolled;
- High quality modern technology is used to ensure safety and continuous monitoring;
- Effective alarm system for individual immovable objects, controlled from the security console;
- Use of innovative technological advances to monitor and adjust the functioning of systems through a smartphone. They help inspect the perimeter, monitor with video cameras, set up safety grilles and louvers, and also alert guards if unwanted persons enter.
Of course, such protective measures are taken not only directly in Marbella, but also in most urban settlements in its surroundings, where the maximum comfort of living, peace, tranquility and complete protection of residents are ensured. This attracts foreign tourists - confidentiality, which is difficult to achieve in large metropolitan areas, and this elite settlement attracts with its stunning landscapes, the best real estate and numerous recreational opportunities.