You are thinking about how to spend your holidays in order to get the maximum of emotions and impressions. And make the decision to go to a fabulous corner of Europe. Spain, what to look for in the homeland of bullfighting, paella and unsurpassed architecture? The country of delicious food and rich history attracts from the very first minutes of viewing advertising brochures. You can travel at any time of the year, but summer is more comfortable period for a beach holiday or a game of golf.
To say that Spain is a country of contrasts, to say nothing. A multinational, hospitable state welcomes guests and those who decided to stay here forever. This often happens to those who once came to rest, fell in love and stay to live. And if not forever, then by all means get housing on the beach. Dreams become reality - a private villa on the beach or an apartment overlooking the beauty of Andalusia. You can also rent a house and no matter which company you come from, with several families or one.
Let's look at some of the areas that need to be seen and included in the wish list:
- There is no such modern man who does not know Antonio Gaudi, a brilliant Spanish architect. His architectural works fascinate with their fabulousness and singularity. Park Guell is a garden city, one of the large-scale works of the architect in Barcelona. Located in the upper part of the city, there is a stunning view from there.
- Awesome Sagrada Familia - Gaudi dedicated 42 years of her life to her, where each of the details of the building carries a meaning. Listed by UNESCO.
- The Prado Museum is located in Madrid and is the most visited in Europe. It collected about 9,000 thousand paintings: Bosch, Rubens, Velasquez and many others. Visiting the museum you get aesthetic pleasure, pictures of different eras and schools, impress with their grandeur and will not leave anyone indifferent.
- Famous square in Seville. This is a fabulous semicircle with a diameter of 200 meters; this form was invented by the famous architect Anibal Gonzalez. The decoration of the square is a real work of art. There is a fountain right in the center, canals are dug nearby, here you can swim in rowing boats. And fans of the movie “Star Wars” will see the scenery for the second episode of the movie “Attack of the Clones”.
- La Rioja is a great place on the map of Spain, a country of vineyards. Located in the north and famous for its winemaking. Wine made from grapes of this area, rich, with a bright bouquet that gives the sun, soil and climate. Connoisseurs know that each climatic feature has its own taste. Hospitality, delicious food, great wine tasting and a special atmosphere will meet every tourist.
- Ibiza. Mediterranean island, part of the Balearic archipelago. In Europe, there are many beach resorts, but this fashionable island has won the hearts of balers, music lovers and club movement. Energetic and adventurous vacationers come here from all over the world, mostly young people want to visit the famous foam parties. For such tourists, clubs with interesting show programs are open around the clock. The city has two embankments, on which all nightlife is concentrated. In the afternoon, tourists can stroll through the cozy streets of the old town, go to souvenir shops or cafes.
- Altamira Cave in Cantabria. The cave has seven corridors and a six-meter high hall. The length of the cave is 270 meters, and absolutely unique rock paintings are depicted on the walls. These ancient paintings, which tell about the life of primitive people, opened the daughter of an archaeologist to the world. She was attracted by strange and interesting drawings on the walls. The most famous part of the rock painting is considered to be the “ceiling” in a limestone cave with the image of animals.
- A must-see paradise in Andalusia, the city of Marbella. Luxury resort on the Costa del Sol. In this climate, almost all year round, you have the opportunity to enjoy the sun by the beach and the unique nature. Beautiful rich city, with white streets, and in the center is Naranjos Plaza or Orange Square, even the name itself makes you want to visit here. If you are relaxing with children, in the city there are many wonderful parks for walks, a water park.
Interesting will be the engraving museum, the Arab fortress wall, and the bonsai museum. Connoisseurs of creativity Salvador Dali will be able to walk along the avenue of Avenida del Mar, among the sculptures of the great master. The embankments can be distinguished as a landmark, they are well equipped and famous for their picturesqueness. Clean beaches, mild climate, convenient infrastructure, all this makes the holiday unforgettable.
This is a very small part of what can be seen in Spain. To get acquainted with the country of one trip will be little and want to stay here a little longer. Therefore, we recommend to think about purchasing property in Marbella, which you can rent to the same gourmet travelers. And coming to Spain, at any time, you will feel at home.