Arriving in Spain on vacation, tourists are not particularly worried about where to find accommodation, as there are many types of hotels and apartments for renting for a short time. But arriving here for an indefinite number of days or weeks, you can consider this option as a long-term rental in Spain. What to look for when signing a contract will be discussed in the article. But each person is obliged to remember that the key factor is still the drafting, signing of the contract of removal and compliance with the established list of norms.
Make a deal
Contrato de alquiler is a special contract that is signed without exception when making a pickup, both for a long and for a short time. Every tourist is obliged to pay attention to this, as this is a key confirmation established by law. It contains all the rights and obligations of both the tenant and the lessor. And if earlier they were implemented only for the form and consisted of several pages, now they have acquired the form of multi-page papers, to which various applications go, where all the nuances of the deal are taken into account. It also protects each of the participants in this process from fraud.
Therefore, now such a deal, which is concluded if you wish to rent a dwelling for a long-term period, is a legally complex paper, signed only in the presence of a notary and after prior familiarization with its contents.
Components of the agreement
At the first stage you will be offered a sample for consideration, after which you should familiarize yourself with the sections that will be necessary for all who wish to rent or take the house into account. These include:
- the data and the name of the owner of real estate or his representative, which is confirmed by certified documents;
- contacts of those who rent housing;
- description of the object that falls under this act with its detailed plan and location;
- an indication of the purpose for which the place is rented or, conversely, is removed;
- address data for which you can contact representatives if necessary;
- clarification of the frequency of making payments (every month, quarter, week, or one-time payment);
- the period during which the concluded agreement will be valid, with the obligatory indication of the exact dates of commencement and termination of employment. At the same time, the possibility of an advance break in case of non-fulfillment of obligations or rules is not excluded;
- select the type of payment (bank transfer, check, cash or others). Care must be taken to provide the details if the transfer is used;
- guarantees - obligatory fixation of the size of the security deposit and of the norms under which it will be returned. If failures are found, then the return of the full number of insurance can not even dream;
- Responsibility and responsibility for conditions of detention. It is here that it is clearly prescribed to whom specific operating costs are imposed. This may include minor repairs, payment of utility bills, which is most often made by the tenant. The other side assumes the need for major repairs and other complex actions;
- state of movable and immovable property with an inventory list. It indicates the general condition of objects, the presence of decorative elements, wear, furniture, etc. There may also be talk about allowing or banning the use of a certain category of objects in the house;
- restrictions and direction of use of the home. Here it is indicated, for the realization of what purposes you are provided with a room. This can be both a place to live and a territory where you can conduct business, open your own office, etc. Provides for the indication of information, where we are talking about permission to keep a pet here, make noise in a certain time period, etc .;
- references to regulatory acts. It does not exclude the risk that even in the most, it would seem, the maximum detailed agreement may not provide for some problems or certain nuances. Therefore, it is important to list absolutely all the regulations, the points of which should be used in case of those situations that are not specified in the document;
- an increase in rent or the extension of the duration of employment. In Spain, an automatic update is provided when both parties do not express any complaints. The renewal of the new contract is performed for the same period that was used originally. If the consumer price index starts to rise, the rent also increases accordingly;
- Termination on legal grounds unilaterally. This is provided for in those situations where one of the counterparties fails to fulfill the obligations assumed. From the position of a person who rents a property to the category of such violations, you can attribute the late payment of funds, sharing of third-party tenants, renting premises in the so-called sublease, not targeted use and other situations. For the one who provides such services, infiltration into an apartment without warning is considered a violation, if this is not indicated in the papers, concealment of defects that may interfere with the normal life of people. All penalties and elements of legal liability should be indicated here if it received damage from the parties;
- the right of the lessor to enter the territory of the rental premises. If this is fixed in the contract to be signed, the owner may periodically visit here in order to verify proper use and check the general condition. But such a visit should be made only after prior agreement with people temporarily staying here;
- the likelihood of resolving disputes in court. Naturally, many disputes can be resolved of goodwill, but if this does not happen, it should be provided for an appeal to the court of the district in whose territory the property is located;
- an indication of the date and place when the contract was signed, comments on the number of copies submitted, etc.
Therefore, if it is necessary to rent a house, both for a large and for a short-term period, it is worth being guided by these data. You can use the services of our special service, where services are provided for choosing a particular type, location and other nuances that will be important to a person.
And do not forget that documenting an agreement in this country is one of the most important conditions for a fair and secure transaction.